THOUGHTS OF A FLOWER

Hi dear reader, 
            Its a wonderful thing to know that you are here reading and viewing my page. It makes me immensely pleased to be assured that this page has reached you on a purpose . The journey of writing is wonderful. Its a way to pamper the inner most being in oneself.  It takes like minded people to read poetry. So here you are with a pleasant face , trying to value your time by reading blogs. Hope you enjoy reading this poetry. 




What if I am a flower?




Would I be adorned on the plant

with life and sensation
   
 or would I be on the head of a maiden

attracting the love she yearns
 
increasing her gracefulness
  
                                                                         by losing my life's tenderness
 



or would I be stringed in a garland

to honor a humble soul

or be showered as petals

and then be trampled




what difference does it make

where I be

at the end I will lose my identity                                                
but for sure I would be

                                                                       a benefit for somebody. 



Adeline Barbara Dvaz




Post a Comment

14 Comments

If anything to share, let me know