MY SUPER QUEEN

Dark skinned mother and baby Royalty Free Vector Image
 
Dearest love ever to be 
never spoken of 
Commemorates her beautiful face 
The graceful eyes that  forever watched
The fervent soul still endlessly praying 
Stood aloof from every belonging 
facing every conflict of life.
Like a warrior ready for battle 
Hoping for only one thing,
To meet her eternal redeemer
and be carried away along 
with the Savior into eternity.
My mother to be   
But always my super queen 
The perfection of beauty
in her heart and soul
For what could I give her in return 
For her overture in God
And this world just a passing cloud
But she earned this world 
not with money but with the love 
that still enchants me 
the pavilion that sheltered me                                        
 And molded me for who I am
   
 
 
                                                                                                -     Adeline Barbara Dvaz
 

Post a Comment

11 Comments

If anything to share, let me know